Companies all over the world have already realized that having the using the best in webinar and web communications. According to Market Research Comp, Nevada, atleast a 90% of the existing web communication companies started off as small companies but the eventual business has boomed to a very high extent. CNet, one of the premier communication websites on the internet, surveyed the top ten web conferencing players in the industry.
This list is tilted towards the top few companies that have substantial resources in the online communication, business meetings, and online support companies. The survey judged the companies based on their support, the exact webinars support that they have, and what makes them the best in the field.
The results were are as follows:
- The top fifty companies in the US market traded on the stock market resulting in a very high 13% growth in the last fiscal year
- A few companies were hurt by customer defections but the overall growth rate of the companies that supplied individual customers and large businesses boomed with the outsourcing needs of the company.
- Most companies started offering work at home options to their highly paid employees and this ensured that web conferencing needs, online business communication, daily training and feedback sessions via the internet increased. As a result, even those web communication companies that had customer defections were able to grown by a much as 19%.
- Most customer migrations were because of newer and better services that were offered by more modern web communication companies. Most of the customers both private as well as public companies prefer to have the best services that will last them for as long as possible. Networks based on AL and MPLS services that offer the best internet connectivity were preferred. One very important point that was stated by all customers was that the best communication companies have to provide a service that can integrate with the company server to ensure that emails, online documents, file sharing and even video conferring can be done without having to give away valuable company data.
- Companies that can support an increased bandwidth with FiOS fibers can also support an increased amount of voice; video and even internet based webinars for every customer are preferred.
- Expansions and acquisitions in the form of additional services, more human customer backup and additional services are now thought to be paramount to attract more customers to the company.
The amount of data that is transmitted by webinars, web communication, and online business meetings has increased by as much as 75% over the last two decades.This is exemplified in the Citrix stock chart index for 2011. How much of this growth can be accounted for by Gotomeeting?
In this era of outsourcing, web communications that have been established for a company with the best software will ensure that the best connectivity can be transmitted to their customers as well as to their employees.